72 TR6 For Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 TR6 For Sale
From: "Rick Harris" <4re_rick@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:32:03 -0500
Seasons Greeting fellow listmembers!

After 13 years of ownership I have reluctantly decided to sell my little
friend. I have spent countless hours, and dollars trying to make my little
friend a happy and mechanically sound vehicle. She is no show winner but she
is also a long way from a parts car.

I recently purchased a race car and must now face the fact that I will
probably never finish the project. So rather than let her waste away I would
like to find her a good home. She runs well, I drove her for most of the
summer, and is good condition.

For those of you interested in putting on the finishing touches over the
winter I have placed some photos along with a description of work done to
date at the following site
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/RallyRd/renegadefarms/

look under the TR6 link. If you are interested in my racing adventures they
can be found through the 348 and 355 links on the same page. My home page
has email links if you are interested in talking about  the car.

Thanks

Rick Harris 4re_rick@msn.com
Chatt, TN