powder coating rims / Media Blasting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: powder coating rims / Media Blasting
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:12:29 EST
Hello,
    I just picked up my rims, air cleaner, and valve cover from being "Media
Blasted" from Pat @ Dr Stripper in Wallington NJ (Near Giants Stadium). He
did a great job and I highly recommend him. (NFI). Nice guy, reasonable,
great work, and VERY knowledgable.
    POWER COATING ~ I have been waiting for weeks to get samples of Eastwoods
coatings. Two questions for the list.......
        1-Does anyone know what color Eastwood Powder Coating is closest to
the original color of a 74 TR6 rims?
        2- Does one powder coat both sides AND the inside as well?

Thank you,
BOB ANTOVILLE
74 TR6