Happy New Year!

To: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Happy New Year!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:29:08 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Jonathan Beaudoin
>So this is the end of the millennium,

No, its the end of the 1900's.  If you don't believe me you can send back
the carb.  (Just kidding).

>    I would like to tell everybody on the list how much the help I had
>this year was needed. Last night  I have been able to start my Christmas
>project. Thanks to Dave Massey for all.... My 29 years old car that was
>forgot for 14 years, fired up in less than 5 min with no booster cable.
>No smoke, no knocking, just a smooth running engine!

And they say these cars are not reliable.  I started a TR6 that sat for 3
years with only a new battery.  Yup three year old gas.

>Thanks again to everybody and see you all in 2000.

>Jonathan Beaudoin

Glad the carb made it.  It was a bit grungy but you were going to clean it
any way, right?
Bonne anee.

Dave