TRF

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:17:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Well, it seems that everyone has forgotten who Charles Ruynon is, HE HAS
BEEN A GOOD FRIEND TO THIS HOBBY FOR OVER 25 YEARS, a good friend of 25
years is very hard to find but certainley one to be cherished, anyone can
kick the hell out of a guy on the ground, it takes a really big man to say
"Here friend, let me give you a hand", some of the comments on TRF from a
few, are beyond critical, they want blood, they only want to destroy the man
and his lifes work, yes I think 25 years in the middle of the life cycle is
a lifetime. Most of the people posting the really bad opinions are very new
to the hobby, some that have been around for 20/25 years know what TRF means
to everyone on this list. This media of communication is the most powerfull
that has ever been known, and just a few more days of this S@#T your job of
destroying a fine man will be complete. Please the entire world has no need
of reading this bashing, everyone go out have a very "Happy New Year", and
let this subject just go away.  All should go back a reread jonmac's card
from the little lady of the night, it sure makes you think, and it sure
applies to this subjet right now.  "FT"