several new people on the TR site

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: several new people on the TR site
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 11:51:24 -0600
Look at http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/pages/index.html

I've added several new people and even more cars.  I still have a
handful to process, which I hope to get to this evening.

Keep 'em coming, folks!  Beautiful cars!  (well, those undergoing
full restorations are maybe a little rough-looking.  I can say that
because that's where mine is!)  We need more pics with the owners,
though.  (I know, my pic isn't in there ... I'm waiting to finish a
roll of film)

Also, I've heard from a couple people that a later TR6 OD
transmission, with J-type OD, won't fit into a TR3 without
modifications to the frame (to accommodate the OD solenoid).  I'm not
up for that sort of modification, so I'm still looking!  Thanks
everybody.

Dan