Re: TR6 Oil filter adaptor

To: tavana@nortelnetworks.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Oil filter adaptor
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 5 2000 13:13:44 GMT-0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>I am new to this group and I have a question about adding a spin-on oil
>filter adapter to my '75 tr6. Any info about the HW, places to buy it
>and the conversation will be much appreciated.

Saeed,

I made the conversion on my TR4.  The setup look very similar for the TR6.  I
woulg highly recommend the change.  One.. it's easier to change the filter.
But more importantly... you can use higher quality modern filters.

The kit is avail from almost all parts sources.  I think it is all the same
parts.  You can go to TRF, Moss, Victoria British, British Parts Northwest or
any of the local Moss resellers in your area.

The www.vtr.org site has all the big and small companies listed under "LINKS".

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4 CT16260  Groton,MA
TR4 Website www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/home.html