Bad, bad auto-related joke

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bad, bad auto-related joke
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 12:24:07 -0500
One day a mechanic was working late under a car and some brake fluid
dripped into his mouth. "Wow! That stuff isn't too bad tasting" he
thought.  Next day he told his buddy about tasting the brake fluid.  "Not
bad," he said. "Think I'll have a little more today."

His friend got a little concerned but didn't say anything.  Next day he
told about drinking a cup full of the brake fluid. "Great stuff! Think I'll
have some more today." And so he did.  A few days later he was up to a
bottle a day, and told his friend "This brake fluid is really great stuff."

His friend was now really worried. "You know that brake fluid is poison and
really bad for you. You better stop drinking that stuff."

"Hey, no problem," he said, ... "I can stop any time."