Re: Leaking oil dampers- ZS CDSE's

To: Steve Nabors <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Subject: Re: Leaking oil dampers- ZS CDSE's
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:18:29 -0700
Cc: The List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve,

There's a star washer holding it in place.  Set the air valve (the
bottom) on a drift (punch) and tap the drift on a solid surface while
holding the air valve down on the punch until the screw and washer both
come out the top.  Start with easy taps but don't be surprised if it
takes a few good ones.  Keep your finger over the hole so that the star
washer and screw don't go flying out and roll under your workbench. Ask
me how I know about that last part?

Bud