Re: 76 tr6 window regulator replacement

To: "Rudy Douma" <rdouma@westower.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 76 tr6 window regulator replacement
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:10:38 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Rudy

I think these are just like the TR4A.  The spring clip is on the back side
(between the door skin and the window).  Try to rotate them and then push
them off.  As a last resort, they are not very strong and can be pried off
with a screwdriver.  Patience is the operative word here and a mirror to see
what you are dealing with.

Rick
Cincinnati, OH
TR4A CT57505L