RE: What the heck's a S.4221A-19?

To: "Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, "Triumphcars" <Triumphcars@onelist.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What the heck's a S.4221A-19?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:13:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Doug,

If you have a Haynes manual,  it will take you through the
rebuild step-by-step... without any special tools.  I did mine
last winter... turned out great.  I will be rebuilding another GB
w/OD next year.

You do need some common pullers, brass and soft steel drifts,
brass and rubber hammers and circlip pliers.  I had a machine
shop remove and reinstall my needle bearing in the laygear and
input shaft.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site