Re: TR6 fan and crash pad

To: Ian Viles <ianviles@derbysmoths.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TR6 fan and crash pad
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:45:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ian,  I don't think you can remove the fan because you can't get a
wrench on the bolts holding it to the extension...watch someone prove me
wrong on that one...at least I couldn't.  Plus there's a real good
chance you're gonna bung up the fins on the radiator and your need all
of those little suckers that you can get to keep it cool.  Don't know
about the crash pads.

Bud