Supercharger Pictures

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Supercharger Pictures
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:49:46 -0500
Hello to all,

Sorry I took so long to get the pictures of the supercharger taken and
put on the web.  My access to a digital camera didn't match up to a time
I could use it, so, took a little longer than expected.  I also have not
set her up to run on the G-tech yet.  I ran into a fuel leak and fan
wobble!  (Old hoses under the car and who knows what with the fan.)  Of
course this means that I will have to take the radiator out.  Which means
I might as well paint it...  If I can make some time to fix them, then
I'll run the car!

The pictures are on the CFTR website at
http://homepages.go.com/~cftr/VIS1.html.

See ya.

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.