Clutch Stay Rod

To: "'jimbpps@pacbell.net'" <jimbpps@pacbell.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Stay Rod
From: "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:17:39 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
The wonders of the List- I am reasembling my clutch system on te TR4 and
have not had this rod for probably 15 years- I guess froom the post I'm
lucky not to have cracked the bell housing- At this stage what's one more
item- so plase send to me the dimensions of the stay rod also. I see from
the haynes diagram the original stay rod had a loop whereit mounted, but
please specify where the loop end of the stay rod attaches!

Thanks

Sherman D. Taffel
TR4 CT40054 88% restoration complete.
(Harness arrived from Moss, Calif Tues night, 6 work days with the snow/ice
storm delays)