Re: TR3 Clutch Hydraulics not working

To: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Clutch Hydraulics not working
From: radams@ArkansasUSA.com (RANDALL ADAMS)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:30:17 -0600
I had a simular problem afer a rebuild once.  My spring broke in the Master
cylinder.  Almost never figured that one out.  It kept the piston in master
Cyl. from returning to the fill position.  I hope you have an easier fix but
if not, you CAN fix it with the MC still in the car.  Just get plenty of
rags to protect the paint from brake fluid as it drains!

Good Luck!

Randall Adams