Re: cut-off switch

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cut-off switch
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 10:16:16 -0700
Fred :

I'd like to help, but I need to know a little more : how was the switch
wired (ie is it a simple battery disconnect, or a racing style switch
that disconnects several circuits), and how did you test it (both before
and after replacing the apron) ?

You don't by any chance have the engine running when it "doesn't work",
do you ?

My car (and the Haynes) does not have any wires "coming across the
front".  Each horn has a separate brown/green hot wire that runs in the
harness along the inner fender back to the fuse block.  If someone has
modified your horn wiring, I'd look very close at where it is connected
to the battery vs where your switch is.

Randall