Re: GT6 fan

To: David A Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 fan
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:09:04 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Yeah, Dave, you'll need to undo the rad to get at those bolt heads.  Do yourself
a favor, though -- do not disconnect the bottom hose, but only the top one.
Undo the rad's mounting bolts, and then you can tilt the rad forward enough to
get at the fan bolts w/o losing any antifreeze.  Tighten fan bolts, reconnect
rad top hose, and you're done ... a 20-30 min. job, max.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6