British car show in Winston Salem

To: "Triumph mail list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Wedge List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: British car show in Winston Salem
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:20:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
May I extend an invitation to all British car owners to attend "The
Gathering" in Winston Salem, NC April 28, 29, & 30.

Come to beautiful and historic Reynolda Village (part of the R.J. Reynolds
Estate) in Winston-Salem NC. Last year we had 180 total British cars and we
hope to top that this year.

 To all Wedge owners and lovers mark you calendars for April 28-30 2000. The
annual car show put on by the Triumph Club of the Carolinas called  "The
Gathering" will be featuring a special gathering this year. The featured car
will be the TR7/8 Wedge. There will be special awards courtesy of the TR8
club, perhaps a concours d'elegance if we can find someone willing to do the
judging. Other special items are in the planning stages. So plan to be
there.

A special reminder to Wedge owners, please make sure you pre-register for
the event.  Let's get a good turnout of Wedges for this celerabration, it's
our anniversary!

Friday night parts auction  (Many pieces from the Bill Wood collection)
Saturday Car Show and vendors
Sunday Autocross

If anyone would like information please feel free to email me at
markie@gte.net

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC