GM Alternator Help conclusion

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GM Alternator Help conclusion
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:05:45 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
First off, I think this has to be the absolute coolest list for the help
that is available to a fellow TR owner.  Where else can you pose a question
and within 18 hours get 10 replies.  This list make the you feel like the TR
community is small enough it is like walking next door to talk to your
neighbour for advice.

Well, the spitsix now has a new alternator just like David Wm Wrage who
posted his experience on the VTR site.  The alternator actually looks like
it more at home than the original Lucas.  I went to fire her up and this
time she took half the cranking needed to start.  The next thing I did was
try the headlights and is it ever nice not to see dimming lights at idle.
On to the next item to get her on the road......

Again, my deepest thanks to all that have helped and I know with this kind
of support Triumphs and LBC's will continue to be seen and enjoyed by all.

        David A. Templeton
        Open Text Corp.
        Waterloo, ON
        Canada