Re: Brake tubing source - was Re-flaring lines

To: Scott.Mackay@SEMATECH.Org, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake tubing source - was Re-flaring lines
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:00:20 -0700
Scott. I purchased a set of SS brake and fuel lines for a TR4A I
restored from Classic Tube, Lancaster NY, 800-882-3711,
Classictube.com.(No interest etc.) I bought new reproduction masters,
slave cylinder, wheel cylinders, and had the front calipers done by
White Post with SS sleeves. Even in our wet Seattle weather, I've had no
problem with fluid moisture and the resulting problems. Jerry Oliver,
Olympia, WA.