Re: Reasonable price for Spitfire Top install?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reasonable price for Spitfire Top install?
From: "Philip Haldeman" <haldeman@accessone.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:43:34 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
$300 labor sounds about right, especially for a quality Robbins top---which
is more recommendable than Amco---and also if they have any webbing to
replace, etc.  The total price for my TR6 Robbins (with original reflective
tape) came to approximately $750 including labor.  It sounded high to me
then; but now, of course, I'm glad I went first-class.  You never really
save anything by taking your car to someone who can do it "cheaper" and in
less time.

--Phil Haldeman
'72 TR6