Re: Wifes and TR's

To: jsimmons@intrepid.net
Subject: Re: Wifes and TR's
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:19:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi,

John - you hit a tickle-bone on your statement:

"I almost said; "a fine old LBC is like a fine old
woman", that would have been a serious mistake"

While I also would have never said anything like that to my ex-wife, I was
pretty good at almost always saying the wrong thing.

My current state of mind when some of these topics comes up??

Oh-oh - minefield... no matter what you say, it's the wrong thing.

Example: Honey, do I look fat?

I'm not touiching that one with a twn foot pole!

Oh well.
rml

Bob Lang                | Voice: 617-253-7438      | This space
Consultant              | FAX:   617-258-9535      | for rent
MIT Information Systems | email: lang@isis.mit.edu |