Check out this 1930 MG on eBay...

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Brit-list'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Check out this 1930 MG on eBay...
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 01:10:21 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
I know there has been discussion about posting items from ebay on these
lists, but this one is such an unusual item I thought there might be someone
who will want to consider it.

An ORIGINAL unrestored 1930 MG 18/80 Roadster.   From the pictures, this
looks like it has great potential for restoration.  The real kicker is that
this is the car that was used for the road test featured in the July, 1931
issue of the MOTOR magazine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301526322

I sure wish I had the resources, but alas, I can only dream of hitting the
lottery...

Carl