shameless plug

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: shameless plug
From: Goracef1@cs.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:18:04 EDT

        Dear List,
          I just wanted to pass on an experience I have had lately with a
specific
       individual and his company that works on British cars.I have a 74 TR6
that
       I purchased near the end of last summer.During its winter sleep the car
      devolped several problems.The worst of which was that the starter gave
      up the ghost.I had some contact before with Brian Schorloff at Power
Brirish
      in Norristown,Pa.So I tried him.He talked me through several different
tests
      to make sure it was the starter.Once we were sure it was the starter
Brian
      put together a rebuilt Lucas starter.He the came out to my house last
night
      and swapped the new used unit into my car,sving my a nasty tow bill in
the
      process.The car started right up!
         If any needs any work done in or around Brians shop location I would
highly
      recommend them!It is people like Brian and his company that make owning
      these cars such a pleasant experience!

                           Brian Ichter
                           West Chester,Pa
                           74 TR6,Back on the road