Triumph list database updated - and other things

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph list database updated - and other things
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:11:32 -0500
I've added some new folks in to the Triumph list database; we're at
94 cars now!  Check it out at
http://thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html

Michael Porter has completed reproduction of a couple of more years
(1965 & 1966) of Triumph service bulletins; you can get to them by
following the link above and going to the download page.

I've (belatedly) posted a PDF with notes on TR6 water pump housing
replacement from Tony Gordon.

(Thanks to all who have contributed material like this; if anyone has
any more they'd like posted, I'd be happy to host the files on my
site.)

Here's a (mostly) hypothetical question for the lawyers on the list:
if I were to undertake a project where I made a digital copy of my
aged and worn Bentley manual for the TR2 & 3, in order to preserve
its functionality for years to come, and I offered that digital copy
to other folks with a disclaimer that only those who already owned a
printed copy should be using it -- would I be in copyright trouble?
I wouldn't make a profit on it in any way...

And finally ... today is the day my Spit gets new tires!  Now I can
take it for a quiet drive down the street and see how bad the
suspension and steering are (memory plays tricks sometimes).  First
time moving in two years!  The front suspension and steering rebuild
will most likely commence on Wednesday, to be followed closely by
rear suspension and all-around brake rebuild.

Best,
Dan
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, now with an O too. Runs & drives, but shakes
like crazy; needs new tires and a steering/suspension rebuild.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/gmachine/greenmachine.html

1957 TR3, TS15098L. Needs an O. Undergoing frame-off restoration begun 9/99.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/TR3/TR3.html

1988 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon. Gets me to work and back home again every day.
No home page. (go figure)