Re: Non Triumph - help needed

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Non Triumph - help needed
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:22:34 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/11/00 4:15:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

<< On the stationary engine query I posted yesterday, a number of things have
happened.
 1. I've been inundated with *helpful* replies from so many of you - thanks
thanks thanks. >>

So glad you found the help you needed. I thought briefly about responding
with some quip about the 3 stationary engines I own, but they are stationary
only because they are in, or from, non-running Triumphs. I realized in time
that you were referring to a horse (power) of altogether different color - so
speak.
Cheers
Jack Mc