Re: Racing colours

Subject: Re: Racing colours
From: Matt Ritter <prdesign@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:44:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Interesteing note Germany's colors were originally some sort of very
dark
green.  But i believe either mercedes or auto union stopped painting
there
cars to say weight.  This was noted at a LeMans testing a few years back
when the porsche gt-1's showed up without paint on the dark green carbon
kevlar bodies.

Matt.