Re: Big Thanks - and carpet question

To: krhodes1@maine.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Thanks - and carpet question
From: JMHaas@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:27:41 EDT
In a message dated 04/13/00 1:18:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
krhodes1@maine.rr.com writes:

<< My next question - the carpet set that I got is very nice (thanks to Jeff
 at LBC Co.) - but it does not have the nifty snaps that my old one had to
 hold down the footwell mats. Does anyone know of a source for these things?
 They screwed into the floor, then a snap ring was stitched to the underside
 of the carpeting. Held the mats in place but they were easily removed for
 cleaning. >>

Don't go out and buy any.  I purchased far too many for my carpet
replacement.  I would be happy to send my extras to you.  How many does a
Spit need?  Send me your quantity need and an address.

 Jan
 71 TR6
 CC#577186
 Yardley, PA