74 TR6 Charging light

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 TR6 Charging light
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

I converted my TR6 to a chevy alternator and am having one problem.  The
charging warning light is on all the time even when the key is removed.  I
suspect I wired something wrong on the sensing wire but I can not figure
what it was.  Can anyone give me an idea as to what would cause the light to
stay on all the time.  The wire is a brown/yellow going to the light and
comming from the light it is white (The wiring diagram shows this goes to
the key switch.

Thanks Kyle.

kkrice@earthlink.net