Minnesota-Portland caravan 2000

To: "'Gary Nafziger'" <naffy@netins.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Minnesota-Portland caravan 2000
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:05:10 -0500

Gary Nafziger wrote:

> How about it?? Minneapolis to Portland for national triumph meet in August
> 2000.
> Hiway 12 all the way.......check it out........Interested??LOL

If you're keeping a list, please put me down as a "definite possible". I'm
planning to go to the convention, but the question is mode of transport.

I may tow the racecar out to Portland, I may even DRIVE the race car out
there ("But officer . . . look here, it's not only licensed but it's insured
- and they don't require bumpers in Wisconsin"), and I may end up driving
the Big Ford Tow Car out there (in which case, I could ride drag and keep an
eye out for disabled caravanners needing a tow to the nearest garage).

Or . . . if anyone's looking for an expense-sharing passenger . . . ???

Jim Hill
Madison WI