Re: VTR Mid Atlantic Regional 12 July

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR Mid Atlantic Regional 12 July
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:13:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Art -- Gretchen and I are thinking of driving to the Mid-Atlantic, and
are trying to talk Larry  & Susan Miceli into driving up in their Stag.
We'd like to take a week, and probably will do one direction in the
Interstate.  We're thinking possibly the other leg on Route 17 (from
Savannah up) cause we like driving in the low country (Charleston, &
coastal towns , sea islands, etc) and might even work in in the Outer
Banks in NC.   We'll keep  you posted.   Phil Bacon,   72 TR6, Gold Coast
Triumph Club

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.