Re: Crane Ignition

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Crane Ignition
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:59:40 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken,
The Delco Distributors on the TR6 are pretty much the same design as those of
Spitfires so Speaking from experience, I can say that on
the Delco, there is no modification required on the cap or rotor.

You may need to modify the shutter assembly so it goes all the way down over
the lobes of the distributor's shaft.

THe best thing to do is without the shutter installed, measure how far down on
the shaft the rotor goes.  Then install the shutter and
see if it still goes down as far.

Regards,
Joe