Re: TR6 engine questions (smog)

To: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>, trnut@cwnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 engine questions (smog)
From: "Hugh Barber"<trnut@cwnet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:52:34 PDT
Actually I thought it was in mid-72 when the change took place (and it only was
on the "CC" engines). Since I wrote the email from work, I didn't have any
reference
materials at hand to check the precise change-over data.  Besides this was a
1969 vs 1974 question, not a 1972 vs 1973 question.

And now on to our next topic, changeover dates for crankshafts and
flywheels.........
:)

Hugh Barber
'73 TR6