Re: reapirs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: reapirs
From: DRSkruffy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 02:02:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/00 11:46:39 PM !!!First Boot!!!, McGaheyRx@aol.com
writes:

<< << My neighbor only said
  "Thank You for Your Advice on those very expensive valves. Now of course no
  one ever did this to their parents, and no one is now going through the same
  "valve" with their children today are they ???  "FT" >>

 Okay, I'll be the first to confess: in my case it was a "High School Valve"
-
 wore out a set of tires in 13,000 miles street racing my mother's 68 V-8
 Plymouth Valiant.
 Now my daughter is a sophomore in college - and ...well... she's paying
 her own speeding tickets and other "big valve" expenses
 Cheers
 Jack Mc >>

I never had the money for one a them fancy cars with the fancy valves. My
biggest problem was always with the whiskey dents.