Re: Rover today - TODAY

To: "David Massey" <>, "Joe Curry" <>
Subject: Re: Rover today - TODAY
From: "John Macartney" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:02:11 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave Massey wrote:
>Great Idea!  All he needs is sponsorship.  I'll buy half his airfare
>(coach, of course) if someone else buys the other half.

>P.S. Alas, John tells me that for health reasons he can not leave his
>island home.  Or is it health insurance reasons?  The offer still stands,

And gratefully acknowledged as well. The key reason is health insurance as a
result of
earlier ?health?. Currently the premium for ten days cover including a
ludicrous level of
caveats and let-outs is about double that of the *scheduled* return airfare
Angeles Business Class. It's an economic decision I find fairly easy to make -
but with
much regret.