RE: The future for Gaydon?

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The future for Gaydon?
From: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 09:19:39 -1000 (HST)
On Wed, 3 May 2000 09:33:38 +0100, Davies William-qswi646
wrote:

>The prospect of BMIHT being owned by Ford doesn't really fill me
with joy.
>Didn't they sell large sections of the Jaguar collection shortly after
>buying that marque? Maybe they've learnt something about
Heritage since,
>though I'm not aware of them actively supporting any of their
classic
>models. Do they have a better reputation in America?

Don't know what they did with the Jags, but Ford USA operates
one of the best museums of early 20th Century technology at
Greenwich Village near corporate HQ.  The Ford archives are
also an outstanding resource.

scott s.

my other car is a 24 Ford T.