VTR Mid-Atlantic Regionals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Mid-Atlantic Regionals
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:14:19 EDT
Only 6 weeks until the VTR Mid Atlantic Regionals. We will be centrally
located in Richmond Virginia which is a short drive from many of the large
east coast cities.

The Richmond (VA) Triumph Register is sponsoring the Vintage Triumph
Register’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention from July 12-15, 2000. We expect
over 300 cars and as many as 600 - 700 people. The host hotel will be the
Hyatt Richmond where we have negotiated a preferred rate of only $82 per
night. Make your reservations now at 804-285-1234. You MUST mention the VTR
convention to get this preferred rate. Planned are driving events: a
Funkhana, an Autocross at Richmond International Raceway, TSD Rallye, and a
Fun Rallye. For history buffs - there will be a tour of Thomas Jefferson's
home, Montecello.  Social events include a welcome reception, a parts
auction, and a dinner tour in historic Shockoe Slip. A Participants Choice
Car Show and Concours d’Elegance will be held according to VTR rules and
regulations. There will be an awards banquet in the hotel’s grand ballroom
with Pat Goss of the PBS TV program Motorweek as the featured speaker. There
will also be an autojumble, a craft, model, and photo contest, tech sessions,
and much more.

For more information contact Ken Nachman at kmntr6@aol.com or our website
www.tsquare.com/rtr or call 804-527-1515