RE: suspicious dealings on ebay

Subject: RE: suspicious dealings on ebay
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:26:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Group,

My 2 cents as well. Having been active as a buyer and seller on ebay for
about 6 mos (some of you hae bought mt TR-8 Decal sets I offer). I have
found it to be VERY rewarding. It has allowed me to market items at fair
market value (sometimes lower than I had planned, sometimes MUCH higher).
Books, magazines, car parts have done very well for me and fueled my
personal vehicle restoration account with much needed $ <G>.

I have purchased a grille for my TR-3 smallmouth, Spot welder, and body
tools and repair manuals at reasonable prices and have dealt with some
wonderful buyers and sellers who appear very honest and reliable.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools