[Fwd: TR6: Bottom End Rebuild]boundary="------------5AE87816E808DEC2D179

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: TR6: Bottom End Rebuild]boundary="------------5AE87816E808DEC2D179BA02"
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:53:50 -0400
--------------5AE87816E808DEC2D179BA02

Here's a note I wrote to Glenn, who asked for a summation of what I
learned about this job.  Thought others might find it helpful too.  I
forgot to mention that (of course) one should pull the plugs and loosen
the alternator to make it easier to turn the crank.  A mechanic's
rollaround is also a helpful item, as you'll be getting back and forth
from under the car quite a bit during the job.

##

--------------5AE87816E808DEC2D179BA02