Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: I'm back, and the book is finished!
From: "Dave" <ldave@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:16:19 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dan,

I'm new to the list, and have finally decided to rejoin the TR
world after a long overdue absence, via CD/7891-L, a TR250
on which I'm starting a body off restoration.

And it appears my timing is impeccable, for after seeing both your
post about your new book AND the testaments on the list to both
your knowledge and your character, you can count me a sold customer
for a copy - the money order is in the mail.

I sure miss my '73 TR6.....CF/6481-U, Sapphire Blue.  Would anyone
on the list posess it , by chance...?  I sold it here in the Seattle area
in late 1989 .....  I would love to find it again , to see if it still
lives.

It feels good to be back....

Dave Levy
1968 TR250, CD/7891-L, under restoration