Re: turn signal indicator light probs.

To: Mike Barron <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: turn signal indicator light probs.
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 12:20:59 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mike,

This happend to me a few years back and it turned out to be a wiring mistake.

If I recall looking at the wiring diagram (which is for right hand drive)  I
neglected to connect wire  23  (green with brown) to itself on the left side
of the harness. It would also be a good idea to check all wires exiting the
switch (4) and make sure the Green with Red is correct. This is the wire for
the left hand signal. You should have 1 green with red exiting the harness
from the steering. This wire merges with a dual (Green with Red) from the
main harness. Plug the signal lead from the signal light as well as the lead
from the 4 wire steering harness using a dual connector. It is also a good
idea to clean all connectors both male and female.

Good LUck,

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V