Re: windshield brackets/sidescreen misfit

To: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: windshield brackets/sidescreen misfit
From: "T.R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 13:27:07 -0400
Cc: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>, "'Randall'" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The side curtain opening in a side screen car  virtually does not change. The
way the top fastens on the dog leg does. Of coarse the side curtains are
ajustable. Researched this quite a bit when building the touring curtains. Don't
forget the guy (DPO) that hoists himself out of the car grabbing the windshield
stantion. They will  move over a period of time. The Most common problem s body
mount fatigue and chassis sag.

T.R.