re:brakelights

To: steph71tr6@crosswinds.net, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:brakelights
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 21:55:59 -0400
Steph, clean the ground wire connection AND the socket connection. Tweak
the connectors for better surface contact. I'll bet you end up with
brake lights.BTDT.... The fact that the light wouldn't power your meter
on the test is just something built into all Lucas components to make us
laugh our way to becoming better mechanics. I usually laugh so hard that
wrenches and other tools tend to slip out of my hands and bounce off the
walls of the garage. Particularly humorous episodes can have the tools
fly through the window and get lost in the woods. Of course, now that I
have a copy of Dan Masters electrical manual, these times are passed
with a happy grin, at least with the 6.
With Best Regards
Kevin D. Thompson
TR6-CF55588U