Road to prtland (Day 7)

To: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR8 List <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Road to prtland (Day 7)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:05:05 -0400
Photoshot this morning.  In the hotel parking lot.  Some more cars have
turned up since yesterday.  A really nice Triumph 10 from Wsiconsin.  And a
Triumph 2000 Estate.  There must be 6 2000's here.  (Figures since that is
the featured Marque.  Get it? 2000, Y2K?) (ahem)

And then there's the TR250K.  The one TR250K.  The Only TR250K.  And Kas
Kastner his-own-self!  (And the current owner and the guy who restored it).
 Luck for me I brought my Special Tuning Manual for the TR6.  Or maybe I
should say my autographed copy of the Special Tuning Manual for the TR6.

Well, this is work on the car day.  I installed a new power feed to the
readiator fan with an inline fuse holder (hey!  On the road repairs -
anything goes).  Works. Now I have both fans again.  But no low speed.
Another problem for when I return home.

Met up with Randall Young and Bill Hood and Dana Scott.  It's fun to meet
listers for the first time.  No more faceless names for now on.  (And
Chris, pictures were taken so you can put their faces on your wall, too!)

Cheers, lads

Dave