Dave Massey's updates

To: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Dave Massey's updates
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 11:27:34 -0400
Cc: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Blake Discher
>Hey Dave...

You may not be a journalist, but I (and I think everyone else on the list)
sure have enjoyed your VTR trip updates.  I've been on the list now for
about a year and although I am a "newbie" about Triumph stuff and don't
post much, you guys/gals sure have helped me to learn a lot!  Your updates
were a great way to sort of "join in the fun" of a road trip in one of
these old beauties!  I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks again,
Blake Discher
<

Thanks,  glad you like them.  It does take quite a bit of time, though.
One correction, though, I reported that Andy Mace took third in the
autocross.  That should have read second (sorry, Andy.  Good job).

Dave