sports exhausts

To: frank@zk3.dec.com
Subject: sports exhausts
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:34:47 -500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have heard it said that for performance (if that's what you're asking), the
only way to go is Flowmaster. I have been in touch with them and if I recall
correctly their products are aluminized steel, because the heat extracted
eventually
cracks stainless steel. The mufflers are Helmholtz resonators which can truly
scavenge; no one else does it this way. I don't have one, but I'm sold on the
concept. The website is:

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/

Regards,
Jim Wallace

Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Hi all,
Still pondering a bolt-on exhaust for my GT6.  Both Rimmer & TSSC
offer a full-stainless system, including tubular manifold.
Rimmer's goes for about $480, and TCCS's for about $680 (excl.
shipping in both cases).
Besides price, is there any reason to prefer one over the other?
http://www.superaje.com/home