Re: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site

To: Steven McCutcheon <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site
From: KSP <ksp@mciworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:54:38 -0600
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 1:30 PM
Subject: DEAD?-Totally Triumphs Auction site

> Thanks to everyone who responded....but unfortunately it appears the site
is dead.  There are absolutely no items currently listed for sale!  I am
sure the creator had good intentions and I used to peruse the site
periodically although I must admit I never bought anything.  I am sorry to
see it appears to have died.

> In conjunction with a query last week, may I suggest that we continue to
use this list for buying and selling among us because it is still the bet
group of TR experts that I know of anywhere!  I have often lurked for weeks
at a time but I am pleased to help out when someone says they need something
urgently... and I am sure someone will respond when I am desperate.