Undercoating Application

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Undercoating Application
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:10:52 EDT
I've been meaning to ask this for a while and seeing the thread on removal
prompts me to do so. But it's the opposite of what's being discussed.
Is there a heavier undercoat than what I've been able to find so far in my
local parts store. The rubberized stuff is thin and - well, I'd like
something heavier/more solids to help mask weld lines, rivets, machine
screws, etc. Is there something with more to it  than the quite thin stuff
I've been able to find so far?
Thanks.

Jim 65 4A
CT54531L