Re: The Road From Portland (Day3)

To: Triumphs Digest <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Road From Portland (Day3)
From: The Hubbards <the.hubbards@home.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:45:51 -0700
Glad you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful part of the world, David.
I've been here 20 years and haven't tired of it yet.  About 30km out of
the city on the Trans-Canada you probably met with a bit of a traffic
jam (I <am> tired of that bit) just before a large suspension bridge
over the Fraser
River.  You passed within a mile of my home and TR8 at that point.  But
unlike some people, I was at work earning a crust.  Wouldn't it have
been a blast if we'd met on the freeway?  We could have pulled over and
you both could have helped me STRETCH MY TOP COVER AND DO UP THE #$*!
POPPERS, a feat I defy anyone to achieve.  What is it with these covers
anyway?  I have the original and a recent replacement, and both are too
small.

Brian Hubbard
Port Coquitlam BC
80 TR8 DHC