Thanks to the list.

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to the list.
From: gilmo004@mc.duke.edu
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:40:09 -0400
Please go easy if I am not properly observing list etiquette.  I have read the
digest for about 2 years.  You all have provided much useful
information as I have rebuilt my 1966 TR4A  IRS.  Built in 1965,  first titled
in 1966.  I have had this car since 1979.  Until 1990 my daily driver,
and now  back on the road again since  8/11/2000.  Still need to work out some
small electrical gremlins,  corrosion in all likelihood.  The one
useful tip that I can offer is for the fuel pump.  Mine would not work after
several months of nonuse.  All it took was pressurizing the gas tank.
Easily  accomplished by forming a tight seal around the filler pipe and blowing
hard,  really.  Thanks again, Arnold  Gilmour,  Hillsborough
North Carolina.