Re: Fuel Tank Connector

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Connector
From: "robandmaggie" <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 21:36:19 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill,
You describe it exactly the way I remember it. It can be done without taking
the tank loose, but it definately isn't easy. I seem to remember trimming
the robber connecter so it was just long enough to liide back onto the
filler piece the cap screws to and get the clamps to work. Wish I could
remember more. It can be done but it took some time and choice words to get
it on.
Rob in Seattle